“The Peruvian system of services and productions, is different from your country, we recommend you please read very carefully”.
Activity programs are planned with great care, although for operational reasons it may be necessary to change the order of those activated in the itinerary or the specific route (prior knowledge of the client), and although such cases may be exceptional, the itinerary in general should only be assumed as a basic guide.
In all travel arrangements Group Travel Peru is organized on the behalf of our clients with transport, accommodation or other tourist service requirements, for which we assume no responsibility in case of accidents, losses, delays or interference with the tour due to force majeure or other events that do not involve our responsibility, especially regarding programs and schedules.
It is the responsibility of the passenger to have all the requirements they need for their trip, such as: Visas, passports, if they are studying, have an updated ISIC card, carry the Andean Migration Card (TAM) issued by the Migration Office, vaccines, permits for minors, etc., since if you do not have them on hand you can cause delays, cancellations of services, payment of taxes (VAT), among other setbacks.
- Dreamy Perú reserves the right to change, alter, cancel the itinerary of any trip, for security reasons, such as: natural phenomena, political issues, epidemics and / or circumstances beyond our organization. In these cases there will be no refunds by our company.
- We request that you inform us prior to contracting our services of the existence of any limitation of this nature, in order to recommend specific services that contemplate such impediments.
- Likewise, we reserve the right to limit the participation of any of our passengers to the activities we see fit, due to the group\’s security.
- We can not take a sick passenger to a tour that means a potential risk for that passenger and for the integrity of the group (this can even be evaluated by the guide at the time of the start of the tour). We can not take passengers who are in a state of intoxication or in a dangerous state that threatens the development of the tour, the health of the group and the passenger
- Our company is not responsible for illnesses, physical and / or mental impediments, that may endanger the health or integrity of the passenger or third parties during the development of the contracted tour, or that imply limitation or impediment to the provision of our tourist services. Therefore, the Company will NOT recognize any claim or refund for the aforementioned concepts, including cases where under normal conditions there is no problem.
We strongly advise you to obtain your life insurance that covers accidents, medical expenses and emergency repatriation, including rescue and air ambulances. We also recommend that you cover cancellations and baggage losses. Send a copy of your insurance through social networks (email or WhatsApp) or physical to our office.
- All rates are expressed in US dollars (optional per currency exchange) and are programmed per person
- Rates valid only for Peruvians include VAT
- All our rates are subject to availability and change
- Children under 02 years 11 months are considered INF (infant), do not pay for any service, and have no right to food, bed or seat on the tours.
- CHD (child) is considered to children from 03 years to 10 years 11 months, they have a special rate and they share a room with their parents.
- Over 11 years considered as adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
- Rates do not apply for holidays, Easter, Long Weekends, Independence Day, Christmas or New Year.
Any reservation made can not be considered, as long as there is no written confirmation and cancellation of the agreed amount by the traveler or any other mediating company in their purchase. Also, in some special cases and even having made the respective monetary deposit, you will have to wait for the reconfirmation of the reservation due to the normative restrictions of the country or conditions of a service provider.
- All reservations must be made by email to email@example.com, they must also send us their personal information, such as: names, surnames, passport numbers, nationality and date of birth
- The price of tour services and / or packages offered by our company are expressed in US dollars, the final amount of which will be agreed between the client and our booking department via email firstname.lastname@example.org
CHANGES OF RESERVATION, ITINERARY, DATES, PARTICIPANTS
The changes of reservation, Itinerary, dates and Participants will be accepted according to availability and corresponding payment of penalties and administrative expenses.
WAY TO PAY
Reservations must be made by email, with the corresponding prepayment, you can make the prepayment and payment by:
- Wester Union money transfer company
- PayPal money transfer company.
- Transfer to the bank accounts indicated in the mail.
- Visa online payment + 8% of the visa fee.
For all reservations, the following will be necessary:
- INCA TRAIL 4D-3N, a prepayment of USD 200.00 per person.
- INCA TRAIL 2D-1N, a prepayment of USD 150.00 per person.
- ALTERNATE ROUTES, a prepayment of 200.00 per person.
(*)Important: These prepayments are not refundable.
- Once PREPAYMENT of the package contracted has been received, our reservations department will proceed to reconfirm the tour by email to email@example.com, which must review them thoroughly and send a reply email with the conformity of the reservation and on this occasion send us important details such as food preferences, medications, discomforts, diseases among others that are relevant to be mentioned
- Important: For the income of the Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, as well as for the purchase of train tickets and some hotel reservations, we will require you to send us your scanned passports, please verify that they are clear and legible.
FINAL BALANCE PAYMENT
We ask that you pay your final balance in our offices or with our staff as soon as you contact you before starting the tour (please indicate if you have any delay upon arrival).
You can pay the balance in cash and in US dollars or Peruvian soles.
You can also pay the balance of any of our excursions (with visa payment online + 8% visa) from your home before leaving for Peru.