The Sanctuary of Machu Picchu is strength that presents the most amazing architecture of the Inca empire during…
|Altitude||:||3.399 meters of altitude|
|Season||:||All year except February an March|
|Places||:||Cuzco – Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu|
The “Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu” is the most important tourist attraction of Cuzco. Now known as one of the “Seven Wonders of the World” or “Navel of the World”, it is currently considered a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and is considered at the same time a masterpiece of architecture and engineering. Its peculiar architectural and landscape features, and the veil of mystery that has woven around it, much of the literature published on the site, have made it one of the most popular tourist destinations on the planet.
Macchu Picchu; It is located in the Department of Cuzco, on an area of 32,592 hectares and 2, 490 m.s., approximately. It´s the rest residences of Pachacuteq, who was the First Inca of Tahuantinsuyo. It shows by the constructions and the evident ceremonial character that this was used as a Religious Sanctuary.
Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu
- 03:45 am. Pick up from the Hotel.
- 03:50 am. Transfer to Ollantaytambo Station.
- 06:10 a.m. We take the train to Aguas Calientes.
- 07:40 am. Arrival and transfer to Machu Picchu. Recently declared one of the new 7 Wonders of the World, this will be a day to remember.
- 09:00 am. Guided in Group or Private Service of this imposing Lost City of the Inkas, rediscovered by Hiram Bingham in 1911. With Temples and Enclosures surrounded by terraces cut into the mountainside, this is truly an impressive site.
- 13:00 pm. Lunch on your own in a Local Restaurant.
- 16:00 pm. We go to the Aguas Calientes Station.
- 16:22 pm. Departure from the train to Ollantaytambo Station.
- 18:20 pm. Transfer by Bus to the City of Cuzco
- 20:20 pm. Arrival to the City of Cuzco.
** Optional.- Bufette Lunch in Machu Picchu: The Mapy Restaurant with an additional cost of $ 20.00 (Does not include hot or cold drinks).
Important: The hours of the excursions will be reconfirmed at the destination.
- Transfer Hotel / Ollanta Station / Hotel.
- Train Tickets.
- Bus Consettur RT (Up and Down).
- Entrance to the Sanctuary of Machupicchu.
- Shared Services with Bilingual Professional Guidance (Spanish or English).
- Lunch and drinks.
- Services not detailed in the program.