CUSCO & INCA JUNGLE 6D / 5N
2 Days / 1 Night
DAY 01: CUSCO
Arrival to the city of Cusco, Reception and Transfer by a Representative of Our Agency to the selected Hotel. Rest of the day off to acclimatize to the height of 3,350 m.a.s.l. Approx. Briefing at the Hotel to give the latest recommendations of the Tour at approximately 6:00 p.m.** Accommodation in Cusco.
DAY 02: CUSCO - ABRA MÁLAGA - ALFAMAYUC - SANTA MARÍA (CYCLING)
At 07:30 am, approximately the Inca Jungle Trail excursion will begin with the pick-up from your hotel, we will pass the sacred valley of the Incas, crossing the snow-capped mountain of Abra Malaga with an altitude of 4,350 meters above sea level, and descend to the place called Alfamayuc, there we prepare to begin our descent on the Mountain bicycles, ready with the helmet on our head we begin a descent by road of 45 km. This day is very fun because we go through different climates, with cold, rain and sun and the best thing is that along the way you will find streams where you will soak yourself through them. This descent takes us to the town of Santa Maria, at 1,430 m.a.s.l., upon arrival, a comforting lunch awaits us, free afternoon to rest and at night we will have dinner and spend our first night at a local family shelter.
DAY 03: SANTA MARÍA - QELLOMAYO - SANTA TERESA
The second day is the most intense as we will cross part of the original Inca road that connects the Inca city of Machu Picchu with other Inca towns such as Vilcabamba "The Last Refuge of the Incas". We have to walk from Santa Maria to Santa Teresa, we leave at 08:00 a.m., and we arrive at our destination at 17:30 p.m., we will have many stops along the Inca Trail, in total the trekking is about 08:00 hours. Walking through the jungle, we will climb mountains, we cross rivers, we sweat, we get wet and our guide will be giving us information about the typical plants of the region. We will cross through mango trees, avocados, papayas and coffee plantations and Coca leaf, the sacred leaf of the Inkas and which is legally cultivated with permission from the Peruvian government. The best of this day will be that for 1 hour and a half we walk along an original Inka road. The Inca roads are built with stones and cross the mountains. The views are incredible and this road passes through the highest point accessed during the walk. We stopped to rest in a "Tambo", which were the relay points of the chaskis "the messengers of the Inka Empire". After about 07:00 hours of trekking we reach the hot springs of Santa Teresa, "Qolcalmayo". A true paradise, the environment is truly spectacular and the pools with water at about 30º and which we will enjoy. Then we continue our trip to the town of Santa Teresa, located 20 minutes from the place. Immediately the lodging and ready to enjoy a good shower.
DAY 04: SANTA TERESA - HYDROELECTRICA - MACHU PICCHU PUEBLO
We wake up around 06:00 a.m. To enjoy a comforting breakfast, then we will visit the Canopy of the tour where we will enjoy this adventure activity that consists of cables anchored from one mountain to another, where a person glides through a pulley hooked to a waist harness. The tour lasts approximately 2 hours and the departure and arrival points are ground or aerial platforms installed in rock. The maximum speed of a cable run is 60 km / h. After completing our Canopy experience we take a walk along the valley floor from Santa Teresa to hydroelectric for approximately 02:30 hours, appreciating the landscape bordered by mountains and nature, arriving at hydroelectric, we have a comfortable lunch to continue with our walk until The town of Aguas Calientes for approximately 03:00 hours, along the banks of the river as well as following the railway track of the train until reaching the town of Aguas Calientes, in this walk you can see, vegetation of the area as well as wildlife, It is exciting to arrive To Aguas Calientes, this day you can see the mountain of Machu Picchu, which you will climb the next day, you just want the hours to pass quickly to finally see it. Arriving at the town of Aguas Calientes we will settle in the hotel, and later we will have dinner at a tourist restaurant in the town.
DAY 05: MACHU PICCHU - CUSCO
At 4:00 am, approximately, after breakfast we ascend through the last section of the Inca Trail to reach the Inca city of Machu Picchu, we arrive at approximately 6:00 am, during this time we can appreciate the beautiful sunrise in Machu Picchu, besides being one of the first groups, we will make sure that our visit in Machu Picchu is unforgettable, we will have a guided tour of the most important precincts of the Inca city of approx. 02 hours, after that you can explore the mysterious city of Machu Picchu at your own pace and criteria. We take the bus back to the town of Aguas Calientes, and at a coordinated time you will meet your guide to take the tourist train to the Ollantaytambo Station and then head to the Bus that will bring us back to the City of Cusco.** Accommodation in Cusco.
DAY 06: CUSCO
Breakfast at the hotel. At an agreed time transfer to the airport to take our departure flight.
The itineraries are subject to change depending on the time of booking, the camps are provided by INC (institution that manages and regulates the Inca Trail).The train Included in all excursions is Tourist (from / to Ollantaytambo), the train schedule is only confirmed day before the start of the trip, if you joined a group day before the start of the tour, we cannot guarantee that you travel in The same train as the rest of the group.
- Transfers In / Out in Cusco
- 02 Nights accommodation in Cusco with breakfast.
- Shared Services with Professional Bilingual Guidance (Spanish or English).
- Transportation Cusco - Alfamayuc. (Beginning of Cycling)
- Cycling with mountain bikes and all their equipment.
- Zipline - canopy tour
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu.
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners.
- First aid kit
- Bus ticket down to the town of Aguas Calientes.
- 02 Nights in basic hotel in Santa Maria and Santa Teresa villages.
- 01 Night accommodation in Aguas Calientes.
- Return train ticket to Cusco in Peru Rail or Inca Rail (depending on availability)
- National or international air tickets.
- Services not detailed in the program.
- Lunch in Aguas Calientes (4th day).
- Sleeping bag.
- Extra carrier.
- Life insurance.
- Additional nights due to bad weather.
- Personal care items.
- All rates are expressed in US dollars (optional for currency exchange) and are scheduled per person.
- Rates valid only for Peruvians include IGV.
- All our rates are subject to availability and change.
- The Deposit is not refundable.
- There is no deposit refund when the visitor decides to leave the trip.
- All passengers must carry the following documents: Passport and student card when appropriate.
- Passengers must have their travel insurance covering the following: Personal Accidents, Medical Expenses and Loss of Belongings.
- The first 50% deposit will be at 24 Hrs. confirmed the availability of spaces since the Inka Trail has a greater demand for visitors.
- The remaining balance of 50% will be paid 20 days before the Adventure Tour.
- All trips that are canceled 15 days prior to the trip departure will be subject to the withholding of cancellation fees for services already paid.